Alltek Services offers services to improve residential and commercial indoor air quality in Bell County, TX and the surrounding areas.
Good indoor air quality is important for comfort and health.
We test your air quality and install the right systems to reduce air pollution and help your family or employees breathe better.
Contact Alltek Services at (254) 345-4653 to learn how we can help improve your indoor air quality.
“The Alltek team that did our service today was the best! They were the nicest guys and super professional and explained everything they were doing. We will definitely tell our neighbors and friends about your company.”Mike F.
Most of our time is spent indoors, either at home or at work. This makes the air we breathe inside our homes and commercial spaces important for health and comfort. A wide variety of pollutants and contaminants are found in the air in many homes and commercial buildings. Some of the common contaminants include pet dander, dust, dirt, household chemicals, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses.
Poor indoor air quality can cause:
- Difficulty breathing
- Asthma and allergy symptoms
- Headaches and dizziness
- Increased risk of sickness from bacteria and viruses
- Damage to wood furnishings (if the air is too dry)
- Mold growth when the air is too humid
There are several things that can be done to improve your indoor air quality. Regular HVAC maintenance can keep your equipment clean and reduce contaminants in the air. When the ductwork collects excessive dust and debris, air quality is affected. Duct cleaning can solve this problem. In addition, a variety of equipment is available for improving indoor air quality.
- Air filtration: Air filtration systems remove particulates from the air, such as dust, pet dander, pollen, and other contaminants. HEPA filtration systems and air cleaners that are installed in the duct system are effective for reducing the pollutants in the air.
- Air purification: UV air purification systems use ultraviolet light to neutralize bacteria, viruses, and mold spores. These are a good choice if you are concerned about sickness.
- Dehumidifiers: Excessive humidity can cause damp environments that provide the right conditions for mold and mildew growth. A dehumidifier can remove this excess humidity from the air.
- Humidifiers: When the humidity is too low, your skin and hair can feel dry, and you may feel congested. Too little humidity can cause wood flooring and furniture to dry out and crack.
Selecting the right equipment to improve your air quality starts with determining what improvements need to be made.
Our timely and professional technicians evaluate your indoor air quality and identify the specific pollutants that are causing the problem so we can help you make the best decision about new equipment installation.
Our technicians are knowledgeable about air quality and the equipment that is available to clear the air in your home or business. We can help you explore the options, listen to your concerns, and provide a free estimate on new equipment to improve your air quality in Bell County, TX.
If you are ready to improve your indoor air quality, call (254) 345-4653 for a free estimate and to schedule your installation.
30+ Years of Experience
Service With Integrity
Maintenance Plans & Financing Offered
You Name It, We Service It!
Locally Owned & Operated
Trained & Skilled Technicians