Imagine if you had the ability to see some of the microscopic particles that find their way into your home on a regular basis. It probably isn’t a pleasant thought overall, considering that you would be able to notice more than just dust and fur. But that imagined visual may give you a wake-up call to the fact that your indoor air quality may not be where you want it.
Our team can help. With the aid of an air purifier in Killeen, you can reduce the presence and impact of a large amount of those unwanted airborne particles.
3 Great Benefits of Air Purifiers
So how exactly does an air purification system help you? We can tell you all day long that it will improve your indoor air quality but we find that it is better to be a bit more specific. Here are three noticeable benefits you can enjoy when you add an air purifier to your home.
- They can help your health: Air purifiers have the ability to capture or destroy particles passing through your ductwork that could impact your health such as viruses or bacteria. This means that they can help improve your wellbeing by reducing the chances of catching an illness at home.
- They reduce the risk of mold growth: Purifiers are also capable of capturing mold spores that could enter your home through your ductwork. This helps to prevent mold growth, keeping your home safer and cleaner.
- They help respiratory problems: By reducing the amount of irritants that could enter your home, a purifier can help your respiratory system too. Especially for those who have problems with allergies or asthma, a purifier is a great ally in helping you breathe a bit easier.
“What Are My Options?”
You may not know it, but you do have more than one option when it comes to choosing a purification system for your home. Consider the options below and then contact our team for your purifier installation:
- UV light purifiers: UV or ultraviolet air purifiers do their job by using UV light to purify the air passing through your ductwork. This purifier can either destroy airborne particles or it can render them useless by halting their ability to grow and spread, thus making them as harmless as a dust mote.
- Electric purifiers: Electric purifiers work with electrostatic energy to charge airborne particles that are floating in your ducts so that they can be drawn in and captured on a metal plate. Once they are on the plate, all you need to do is wipe it down once in a while to ensure the air is clean.
When you want to install an air purifier as a part of your HVAC system, you want to have the job done by professionals to ensure it is done right. Amateur or DIY attempts put your ductwork and your safety at risk.
Work with the pros at Alltek for your indoor air quality services. We provide excellent installations of top quality products from brands such as Luxaire and Goodman.