At Alltek Services, we understand the importance of a functioning duct system to carry the warmed and cooled air from your HVAC system to each room of your home. We offer a full range of services for ductwork in Bell County and the surrounding areas. Whether you need ductwork installed for the first time or need cleaning or repair service for your existing duct system, we deliver quality work backed by more than three decades of industry experience.
Give us a call at (254) 345-4653 for more information about any of our duct services.
“The Alltek team that did our service today was the best! They were the nicest guys and super professional and explained everything they were doing. We will definitely tell our neighbors and friends about your company.”Mike F.
Central air conditioning, heat pumps, and furnaces require ductwork to cool and heat your home. Although most people try to keep up with HVAC maintenance, the ductwork is often overlooked until there is a problem. Since you can’t easily visually inspect your ducts, it is important to watch for signs of a possible problem.
Your ductwork may need attention if you notice:
- Low airflow
- Dusty vent covers
- Excessive dust in the house
- Air filters are constantly dirty and clogged
- Uneven temperatures in different rooms
- A musty odor
- Poor indoor air quality
- High utility bills
The services that may be needed to restore your ductwork depend on the problem. For example, ductwork that is dirty may require duct cleaning services. If the ducts have holes or other damage, you may need duct repair or new ductwork installation.
- Duct cleaning: Dust, dirt, mold spores, and other debris can build up inside the ductwork. Over time, this debris can affect HVAC system performance and contribute to poor indoor air quality. Duct cleaning removes the buildup of dust and debris from inside the ductwork.
- Duct testing and sealing: Duct testing can detect small holes in the duct system, and duct sealing can close them. A specialized sealant is used to restore your ductwork.
- Duct repair: Some ductwork problems are more than just a few tiny holes. If you have damaged sections of ductwork, separated seams, larger holes, or loose sections, professional duct repair may be needed.
- Duct installation: New ductwork installation can be performed for homes that do not have a duct system or have an entire duct system that needs to be replaced.
Inefficient, dirty, and damaged ductwork or ducts that are too small for the house cause additional strain on your equipment. If you have noticed signs of a duct problem, it is best to have your ductwork inspected by an experienced HVAC technician. Ductwork repair and replacement are not do-it-yourself jobs, so let a certified HVAC professional get the job done right.
Our technicians can perform an inspection of your ductwork in Bell County to determine the cause of the problem and the duct services that may be required to restore your system. We are not interested in selling you any service that isn’t needed. Our technicians educate our customers about their duct systems to help them make informed decisions.
If you suspect a problem with your ductwork, call (254) 345-4653 to arrange service.
30+ Years of Experience
Service With Integrity
Maintenance Plans & Financing Offered
You Name It, We Service It!
Locally Owned & Operated
Trained & Skilled Technicians