Alltek Services offers a wide variety of options for HVAC installation in Bell County and the surrounding areas. We have more than 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry and extensive product knowledge. Our highly qualified technicians will provide honest, trustworthy advice and install your new equipment for optimal performance. We stand behind our installations with a two-year labor warranty.
Please contact us at (254) 345-4653 to explore the options for HVAC installation.
“The Alltek team that did our service today was the best! They were the nicest guys and super professional and explained everything they were doing. We will definitely tell our neighbors and friends about your company.”Mike F.
Your HVAC equipment will provide heating and air conditioning for years, so choosing the right system is important for indoor comfort and energy costs. Whether you are installing a new system or replacing your existing equipment, there are many options for heating and cooling your home. Although swapping out the equipment for the same type of system is easiest, this is also a good time to make a change.
The options for warming and cooling your home include:
- Central air conditioners
- Ductless systems
- Evaporative coolers
- Heat pumps
- Wi-Fi smart thermostats
Your HVAC equipment is a major investment in your home, so you want to make the best decision. There are a variety of factors to consider when comparing equipment to maximize indoor comfort and energy costs.
- Equipment type: The first decision you need to make is the type of system you need. If you want heat and air conditioning in one system, a heat pump may be a better option than a central air conditioning system. Ductless systems may be the right choice for homes without a duct system or air conditioning in a new addition.
- Size: All HVAC equipment must be properly sized to ensure reliable performance, energy efficiency, and optimal indoor comfort.
- Energy efficiency: Homeowners are often concerned about energy efficiency for financial and environmental reasons. You can compare the SEER or AFUE ratings to learn about energy efficiency of various systems.
- Fuel sources: While ductless systems, central air conditioners, and heat pumps use electricity, some furnaces use natural gas. Consider your preferences, availability, and cost to help make this decision.
- Cost: Price is often an important consideration. Be sure to factor in both the installation cost and energy costs to get an accurate comparison.
- Thermostat: When replacing your HVAC system, it’s a great time to upgrade to a wi-fi or smart thermostat. These allow you greater control over your indoor comfort and help reduce energy costs.
- Warranty: While all new HVAC equipment is covered by warranty, the specific coverage can vary. Be sure to consider the terms and conditions of the warranties when comparing equipment.
Once you choose the best system, quality HVAC installation is important for equipment performance, reducing breakdowns, and getting the best energy efficiency from your new system. Our qualified technicians will exceed your expectations.
At Alltek Services, our technicians can educate you about various types of HVAC equipment, help you explore the options, and provide a free estimate on your Bell County HVAC installation. After your installation is complete, we can help you keep your system operating at peak efficiency with professional maintenance. We provide maintenance at the six-month and one-year mark after HVAC installation or replacement.
When it’s time for a new HVAC system, call (254) 345-4653 for professional installation of top-quality equipment.
30+ Years of Experience
Service With Integrity
Maintenance Plans & Financing Offered
You Name It, We Service It!
Locally Owned & Operated
Trained & Skilled Technicians