Don’t let a loss of heat or air conditioning create undue stress. Alltek Services provides dependable HVAC repair in Bell County and the surrounding areas. Our certified technicians are experts at diagnosing heating and air conditioning problems and restoring indoor comfort. We charge no diagnostic fee — only a fuel surcharge for troubleshooting your HVAC problem.
Please call (254) 345-4653 to arrange for scheduled HVAC repairs or request emergency repair services.
“The Alltek team that did our service today was the best! They were the nicest guys and super professional and explained everything they were doing. We will definitely tell our neighbors and friends about your company.”Mike F.
Air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces are significant investments. Of course, you want your equipment to last as long as possible before you need to replace it. Any equipment can experience performance issues from time to time. Acting quickly when you notice a problem with your system’s performance is the best way to restore comfort and avoid further damage.
Schedule HVAC repair when you notice:
- Low airflow or no air coming from the vents: If there is no air coming from the vents or the airflow is very weak, there could be a problem with the compressor, filters, or ductwork.
- Air conditioner blowing hot air: When the system is blowing warm or hot air, its time to call for repairs.
- Strange noises: If you notice loud banging, squealing, or grinding noises, something isn’t working right. Call for repairs before additional damage occurs.
- The house isn’t warm or cool enough: When your system is working but the house isn’t warming up in the winter or getting cool enough in the summer, the problem could either be with the system or the thermostat.
- Higher utility bills: If you aren’t using your system more and haven’t had extreme weather but you suddenly get hit with a bill that is much higher than normal, it can indicate a problem with the system.
A problem with your air conditioner or heater should be handled as soon as possible. Putting off repairs can increase wear and tear on the system, and a seemingly minor problem can escalate into complete system failure. Calling for HVAC repairs as soon as you notice that your system isn’t working right can make it easier and less expensive to restore your equipment.
Accurate diagnosis is essential for a successful repair. For this reason, you should leave HVAC repair to a qualified professional. There are a few things you can check before calling, such as making sure the air filters are clean, checking that a breaker isn’t tripped, verifying that the system is on and set to “cool” for air conditioning, adjusting the temperature on the thermostat, and checking the thermostat’s batteries. If these don’t work, call a qualified HVAC technician.
At Alltek Services, we understand the stress of a heating or air conditioning problem. You need the system fixed quickly to restore your comfort. We are often able to provide same-day appointments. If you have a problem at an inconvenient time, we offer emergency HVAC repair in Bell County 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If your HVAC system isn’t running right, call (254) 345-4653 for reliable and trustworthy HVAC repair.
30+ Years of Experience
Service With Integrity
Maintenance Plans & Financing Offered
You Name It, We Service It!
Locally Owned & Operated
Trained & Skilled Technicians